Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oh No(ish). Matthew Fox Is Leaving TV After Lost


Matthew Fox stated at Comic Con this year that this last season of Lost will be his final bit of TV acting.

" I am not going to do television again. I have done two TV shows – Lost and Party of Five – that have each run for 6 years. I want to find a way to have more control over when I am working and when I’m not.

I am 42 and a father of two children and I don’t want to miss them growing up. I don’t want to find myself 10 years from now feeling like I was an absentee father because I was so focused on my career."


You left TV to me when Jack shaved his chest. Yes. Suddenly the show was a character short. It was even shaved on the island. The days of hatch-shaving had been long gone with the explosion my friend. True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment