Saturday, October 2, 2010

Not New, But Awesome Dragonette "Fixin To Thrill"



I know I know, sometimes you're thinking "but Aaron you're so cutting edge, how can you not be on the...cutting edge of...everything?" To which I answer cutting edges are sharp. That's why they cut things, with their edges.

Having said all those eloquent things, Martina Sorbara's awesome dancey project Dragonette have been being awesome since last year and I just recently got into them. You should too

Also, sorry for the insane lack of blogging, I'm sure at least two of you were crying due to my absence. It's ok teddy bear, no one will ever leave you alone again I promise. And if your name were Baby, I'd never let anyone put you in a corner, unless you were being punished for you know like spilling milk or something, then I'd really be obligated, because cow teats are important parts of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment