Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Elton John: Evil Bastard


So I know that some of this stuff is old news, but I haven't been around so...forgive me. Today's moment of WTF? comes from Elton John performing at Rush Limbaugh's 4th (FOURTH) wedding for the cool sum of one million dollars. This is just bloody ridiculous. How many times has Limbaugh been all "gays are evil, I'm fat, I love pain pills. Gays like poo"? The answer is 45ish? I dunno, but he's still a donkey's ass and now Elton has supported his ridiculous self. So, forget you Sir Gaysalot.

1 comment:

  1. Um thank you. I can't believe Elton would even stoop so low. Probably one of the most depressing things ever (bc you know the oil spill and child prostitution doesn't matter). It makes me cringe that Elton would ever be anywhere near this biggot.

    ReplyDelete