Friday, March 6, 2009

Tee hee... Starts belting out Eleanor Rigby

Well, my fellow dorks and dorkettes, it looks like the most important game of the year ever has a release date!

Starting on September 9th, my entire existence will be bashing away at a plastic drumset along with the Beatles. Previous reports stated that the game would not include the title of Harmonix's flagship game series. However the preview site (here) definitely says otherwise.

I suppose they had a massive Harmonix conference bashing out ideas for names.

The Beatles Jam Fest
You're The Beatles! (If The Beatles Were Overweight People Whacking Away At Plastic Instruments)
Follow the BEATles
I Get 5 Stars With A Little Help From My Friends


and then, some genius says: What about Beatles Rock Band.
Yes yes, quite. That has a lovely ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment