Monday, March 9, 2009

The Top Three Reasons to See 'Prince of Persia'


1. The contents of above photo
2. The contents of above photo
3. The contents of above photo

Questions?

It looks like PoP The Sands of Time is still in post and a release date has been set for May of 2010. That's unacceptable. I am going to write a letter of discontent to Jerry Bruckheimer.

"Dear Jer (do you mind if I call you Jer?),

Upon realization that your latest shit bomb of a film featuring pretty people doing stupid things is not coming out quickly enough for my liking, I decided to write you a letter. I realize you must be gushing upon reading this (Aaron THE Bond is talking to me? I know, I know.) So, if you could stop your near-geriatric squealing and squirming and focus on the facts I would appreciate it. Your film needs to come out sooner. That's it. I look forward to your response. (in shirtless Gyllenhaal candygram form of course). I'm waiting Jer.

Thanks,
Aaron THE Bond."

No comments:

Post a Comment