Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wait, What? Here comes Tinted Windows

Today's music-related post contains some rather interesting/"why do I care?" news. It seems that Smashing Pumpkins drummer James Iha, Bun E. Carlos another drummer from Cheap Trick, Hanson front(ish)man Taylor Hanson and Fountains of Wayne bassist Adam Schlesinger have formed a "supergroup".

Apparently, this happened a bit back, seeing as how I found it on The Hypeful (hit it here) in a post dated from the middle of last month. This is news to me though.

You'll have to forgive me, but it's kind of like "The Surreal Life" in band form. Although I have enjoyed each band's music in the past, are they overtly relevant now? Maybe they intend on becoming so. As soon as we get some tracks, I'll certainly share. (unless they suck, then you're on your own)

1 comment:

  1. I've always liked James iha, but I can't see the connection between iha and hanson and from it, have an impressive outcome. ... We will see

    ReplyDelete